The specimen lake is by appointment only. It is 4 acres in size with a max of 10 swims, carp ranging between 15-34lb with a great head of twenties, also a good head of catfish up to and over 40lb.
All Day tickets run from 7am – 7pm and night tickets from 7pm – 7am
ATTENTION As of this weekend 21/5/2016 all bookings made for the specimem lake will have to be paid for over the phone with your debit or credit card. Unfortunately we have been pushed into doing this by so many anglers booking and not showing up on the day or calling us to cancel the booking.
- £15 for 12 hours for 3 rods
- £30 for 24 hours for 3 rods
- £40 for 36 hours for 3 rods
- £50 for 48 hours for 3 rods
- £250 to book the whole lake for 24 hours with up to 10 people fishing
- £8 a kilo for our own freezer bait 18mm. Check out the bait page for more details.
- £20 for 3 kilo of our own freezer bait 18mm. Check out the bait page for more details.
- Please call 07970156412 for bookings
Fishery Gates will open at 7am and close at 7pm. Those night fishing will be locked in until the morning. Anyone wishing to open the gate after it is closed will incur a £20 charge unless it is an emergency.
- Anglers must book prior to fishing the Specimen lake
- Only valid ticket holders are permitted to use the fishery.
- All anglers must have a valid UK rod license
- Minimum of 12lb Mainline to be used.
- Boilie and Pellet only
- Only Leadclips, Inline or Helicopter setups allowed.
- Barbless and Microbarb hooks only.
- Suitable Unhooking mat carp care kits and 42″ Nets must be used.
- No Braided Mainlines
- No Particle baits or Nuts
- No Treble Hooks or wire traces allowed for catfish.
- No Persons under the age of 16.
- No Fires.
- No BBQS.
- No Dogs.
- No Driving on the grass, park in the car parks only.
- No Guests unless previously arranged.
- No Rowdy behaviour we run a peacefull fishery.
- No Fish to be removed or introduced.
- Strictly NO Litter please take it home with you or use bins provided.
Honeypot Lakes reserves the right to request that you shall leave the fishery if any of the rules are seen to be broken.
Neither the fishery nor any of its servants shall be held responsible for any loss or damage to, or theft of property.
Ticket holders shall not be entitled to make claims against the fishery or any of its servants in respect of any such damage, loss, theft or injury.